How To Order
How To Order
- To place an order, simply create an account or log in to your account so that you can track your order status. You will not be able to track its status without an account.
- Select your item and click "Add to cart". Your item will be added into your shopping cart. Please ensure that your item is selected correctly as we are unable to make amendments after an order is submitted.
- Cancellation of orders are strictly not allowed.
- You should be able to see that the item has been added into your shopping cart.
- Click the "Checkout" button, and you will be directed to the Shipping Method page.
- For customisation, do include the bust, waist, hips length and length of dress in cm upon checkout.
- Please ensure that all details, especially your mailing address and contact number, are filled in correctly to prevent any delays or lost mails. Should a parcel be sent back to us due to insufficient address / incorrect address or returned for any other reasons, a re-mailing fee will be imposed.
- If you have a coupon code, please input the code before carting out. No refunds will be made for orders where coupon code are not entered at point of purchase.
- We only accept Card payment (Mastercard and Visa) and Shopify payments at the moment.
- You'll also receive an email notification when order and payment are placed successfully, reflecting your order number as well.
- Once your parcel is dispatched, you'll receive an email notification stating that your order is on its way to you.
- Items will be delivered after an average of about 7-10 working days for non customised items, or on our local courier's turnaround for the delivery to be completed.
Thank You For Shopping With Us!