Important Notes On Customisation
Important notes on Customised Sizing
- At WeddingConfetti, most of our dresses can be customised according to your measurements and for these gowns, you will be able to select the customisation option on the item page.
- Customisation according to size will cost $20-60 depending on the size/requirements. Additional charges might apply for measurements of waist length more than 90cm.
- Do indicate your bust, waist, hips length, shoulder width, length of dress in cm upon checkout. For long sleeves gowns, the sleeves length, arm circumference and armhole measurement will also be required.
- For all dresses, it is normal to expect a deviation of 1-3cm between apparels.
- Do expect that your made-to-measure outfits might not fit you perfectly the first time. Even if your body measurements are taken accurately, the clothing is made without the three-dimensional form of your body, which may lead to discrepancies.
- Do take this into consideration that minor alterations might still be needed even after customisation.
- For customised gowns, in the event that certain lace/adornments are unavailable, the tailor might use material or fabric that is similar/close to to what is shown in the pictures. Also, there might also be a possibility that the tailor might make slight changes to the design/cut/colour scheme of the dresses without prior notice.
Important notes on Customised Design
- Our tailor can custom make gowns according to pictures that you have provided.
- The gowns will turn out to be similar to the original picture as possible, but there would also be a possibility that it would not look exactly the same, due to factors like differences in materials used, differences in sizing/body shape of the wearer and the model, clarity of the picture sent and differences in tailoring techniques.
- Do expect a 90-95% similarity with the dress in the picture that you have provided.